Browse and shop online or call 877.715.8651
|Technical Data > FAQ > Pressure
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT SPECIALTY GASES
Scott Specialty Gases offers over 40 series of gas pressure regulators for general purpose, high-purity and ultra-high purity applications. Our single-stage
and two-stage gas pressure regulators come in a variety of materials (brass, stainless steel, chrome-plated) with more than 120 different pressure ranges.
Scott carries the following types of gas pressure regulators: cylinder, in-line, mini, tied-diaphragm, back pressure, lecture bottle, SCOTTY®, and
In addition to searching our listing of FAQs to learn more about gas pressure regulators, Scott welcomes you to search the variety of other gas pressure
regulator resources on our website, including articles, catalogs and other product information:
- Learn how proper
maintenance can help maximize the performance and extend the service life of your gas pressure regulators.
- Read about the selection
and operation of gas pressure regulators.
- Not sure which gas pressure regulator best suits your application needs? Use eQuipSM,
Scott’s online equipment selection guide, to automatically
match gas pressure regulators with various application characteristics.
- Purchase gas pressure regulators quickly and easily using our exclusive online ordering catalog.
- View and print our regulator brochure Pressure
Regulators, ChangeOver Manifolds & More.
- To access our Equipment Instruction Booklets for Scott’s gas pressure regulators, please log
in to scottgas.com. (Not a registered user?
Sign up to take full advantage of our e-commerce capabilities!)
- Haven’t found the answer you’re looking for? Please visit our Technical
Help Desk to post a question about gas pressure regulators
in our forum.
Gas Handling Equipment